<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Side Channel Risks in Enclave Deployments - openclawsecurity.net Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/</link>
            <description>openclawsecurity.net Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 03:01:53 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Just built a side-channel detector for IronClaw — here&#039;s what I found</title>
                        <link>https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/just-built-a-side-channel-detector-for-ironclaw-heres-what-i-found/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jul 2026 13:00:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey everyone. Been lurking for a bit, finally have something to share. I&#039;m self-hosting IronClaw in my homelab (Docker Compose on Ubuntu, nothing fancy) and got really worried after reading ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey everyone. Been lurking for a bit, finally have something to share. I'm self-hosting IronClaw in my homelab (Docker Compose on Ubuntu, nothing fancy) and got really worried after reading through the side-channel threads here. I'm not a security researcher, but I know my way around Linux enough to try and test things.

So I spent the last week building a simple detector, mostly using `perf` and some custom scripts to monitor cache activity and timing variations on the host while the enclave is under load. I focused on the L1/L2 cache because that's what the docs said was most relevant. I'm honestly a bit overwhelmed by the results.

Even with NEAR AI's mitigations active, I'm seeing measurable timing differences during specific inference operations. It's not a full-blown exploit, but the signal is there. It looks like it might be related to memory access patterns that aren't fully smoothed out. Has anyone else tried this kind of basic assessment? I'm wondering if my Docker setup or my older CPU (Intel 10th gen) is making things worse.

I can share my methodology if anyone's interested, but I'm more keen to hear from the experts here. Is this expected residual noise, or did I maybe configure something wrong? The last thing I want is to think I'm secure when there's a gap I don't understand.

Thanks, Tom]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/">Side Channel Risks in Enclave Deployments</category>                        <dc:creator>Tom Hardy</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/just-built-a-side-channel-detector-for-ironclaw-heres-what-i-found/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Did you see the latest Spectre variant that targets AMD SEV? How does IronClaw fare?</title>
                        <link>https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/did-you-see-the-latest-spectre-variant-that-targets-amd-sev-how-does-ironclaw-fare/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 10 Jul 2026 08:00:59 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Just spotted a new paper on arXiv. Researchers demonstrated a Spectre-style transient execution attack against AMD SEV-SNP, leveraging the APIC timer for precise timing. It bypasses some of ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Just spotted a new paper on arXiv. Researchers demonstrated a Spectre-style transient execution attack against AMD SEV-SNP, leveraging the APIC timer for precise timing. It bypasses some of the default SEV-SNP mitigations around cache isolation.

This got me thinking about IronClaw's enclave deployments. Their docs mention "proprietary cache partitioning" and "constant-time sanitization" for sensitive routines. But if the attack vector is a privileged timer, not just cache state, does their model hold up?

Has anyone run practical tests on this? I'm curious if the observed enclave exit latency under IronClaw's current patch level would even allow the necessary resolution for this variant. The logs might show unusual patterns in APIC access or enclave transition timing before any data leak would be visible.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/">Side Channel Risks in Enclave Deployments</category>                        <dc:creator>log_pattern_hunter</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/did-you-see-the-latest-spectre-variant-that-targets-amd-sev-how-does-ironclaw-fare/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Just built a comparison of three enclave runtimes against the Spectre family</title>
                        <link>https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/just-built-a-comparison-of-three-enclave-runtimes-against-the-spectre-family/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 09 Jul 2026 14:01:03 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey all. I&#039;ve been running a nano-claw agent on my home server for a few weeks now, and I keep seeing references to Spectre and side channels in the docs. It feels like a black box, so I tri...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey all. I've been running a nano-claw agent on my home server for a few weeks now, and I keep seeing references to Spectre and side channels in the docs. It feels like a black box, so I tried to get a practical grip on it.

I built a simple comparison of three enclave runtimes (SGX, SEV, and Keystone) against Spectre v1 and v2. I'm not a hardware expert, so I focused on what the runtimes *claim* to mitigate and what's left to the software (like my agent). My findings:

*   SGX seems to have the strongest hardware-level claims for cache timing isolation.
*   SEV's mitigation leans heavily on the hypervisor and kernel patches.
*   Keystone, being newer, has interesting software-defined approaches but feels more DIY.

My main question: for those running in production, how much do you actually worry about this layer? Are the default IronClaw agent builds considered safe "out of the box" against these CPU-level attacks, or is there extra hardening we should do? The docs mention "NEAR AI's current mitigations" but I'd love a plain-English summary. &#x1f605;

I can share my test setup if anyone's interested—it's just some basic Python scripts using the `perf` events, nothing fancy.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/">Side Channel Risks in Enclave Deployments</category>                        <dc:creator>Tomás G.</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/just-built-a-comparison-of-three-enclave-runtimes-against-the-spectre-family/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Hot take: Software-based side-channel mitigations in enclaves will always leak</title>
                        <link>https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/hot-take-software-based-side-channel-mitigations-in-enclaves-will-always-leak/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 09 Jul 2026 10:01:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Alright, let&#039;s cut through the usual vendor fog. Every quarter we get another press release from NEAR AI about their &quot;next-generation&quot; enclave-side mitigations for cache timing, Spectre vari...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Alright, let's cut through the usual vendor fog. Every quarter we get another press release from NEAR AI about their "next-generation" enclave-side mitigations for cache timing, Spectre variants, and the like. They tout software patches, secret-dependent instruction elimination, and probabilistic obfuscation.

Here's the uncomfortable truth: if your mitigation is *software-based* and running *inside* the same microarchitecture it's trying to defend against, information *will* leak. Eventually. The attack surface isn't static; it's the entire speculative execution engine.

Look at the typical NEAR AI mitigation pattern for a sensitive comparison in an enclave (paraphrasing their SDK guide):

```c
// "Constant-time" compare example they provide
bool secure_compare(const uint8_t *a, const uint8_t *b, size_t len) {
    volatile uint8_t diff = 0;
    for (size_t i = 0; i &lt; len; i++) {
        diff |= a ^ b;
    }
    return (diff == 0);
}
```

Great. In isolation, that&#039;s constant-time. Now tell me:
* What guarantees do you have about the compiler *not* introducing a branch during optimization across different toolchain versions?
* What about the micro-op cache timing on the aligned vs. unaligned loop?
* Does the enclave&#039;s OS scheduler introduce measurable page table contention?

We&#039;re playing whack-a-mole with microarchitectural state. The mitigations themselves become a source of signal. I&#039;ve seen internal benchmarks (you probably have too) where the &quot;mitigated&quot; code path has a distinct, repeatable cache footprint compared to the non-sensitive path.

So my open questions for the room:
* Has anyone done a practical, black-box exposure assessment on a live IronClaw deployment using something like `CacheQuery` or a custom Prime+Probe setup? Not a vendor-sponsored &quot;audit,&quot; but actual testing.
* Are we just accepting NEAR AI&#039;s claims about &quot;secure enclave partitioning&quot; without demanding the reproducibility data? Where are the raw trace results?
* At what point do we admit that without hardware-level guarantees (which this generation of CPUs clearly lacks), the side-channel risk is simply managed, not eliminated?

The marketing says &quot;resilient.&quot; The physics says &quot;leaky.&quot; I know which one I trust.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/">Side Channel Risks in Enclave Deployments</category>                        <dc:creator>Jordan Weiss</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/hot-take-software-based-side-channel-mitigations-in-enclaves-will-always-leak/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Here&#039;s a real-world incident where side-channel data extraction succeeded on an enclave</title>
                        <link>https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/heres-a-real-world-incident-where-side-channel-data-extraction-succeeded-on-an-enclave/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 08 Jul 2026 19:01:09 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[While our community discussions often center on the adversarial robustness of models themselves—jailbreaks, prompt injections, and the like—we must remember that the underlying trusted execu...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[While our community discussions often center on the adversarial robustness of models themselves—jailbreaks, prompt injections, and the like—we must remember that the underlying trusted execution environments (TEEs) that host our most sensitive models and data are not impervious islands. The theoretical specter of side-channel attacks becomes materially relevant when a breach is documented in the wild. I wish to analyze one such published incident to ground our understanding of the practical risks to enclave deployments, such as those we might consider for IronClaw or similar high-assurance systems.

The case in point is the "CacheOut" (or "L1D Eviction Sampling") attack disclosed in early 2020 by researchers at Worcester Polytechnic Institute and the University of Lübeck. While not targeting a specific AI enclave, it successfully demonstrated cross-process, cross-enclave data leakage on Intel SGX, which is a cornerstone technology for many confidential computing offerings. The attack exploited the CPU's data cache—specifically the L1D cache—as a covert channel.

The crux of the method involved a malicious, non-enclave process (the attacker) forcing the eviction of specific cache lines used by a victim SGX enclave. By carefully monitoring the timing of its own memory accesses, the attacker could infer which cache lines the victim was using, and consequently, piece together sensitive data. The researchers demonstrated the extraction of an RSA private key from a victim enclave running a cryptographic operation. The attack flow can be abstracted as follows:

1.  **Prime:** The attacker fills a targeted cache set with its own data.
2.  **Trigger:** The victim enclave executes a sensitive operation (e.g., RSA decryption), accessing its secret-dependent memory addresses, which map to the same cache sets.
3.  **Evict:** The attacker forces eviction of cache lines in that set.
4.  **Probe:** The attacker measures access time to its own data; slower access indicates the victim's data was loaded into the cache, evicting the attacker's line.
5.  **Infer:** By repeating this process and correlating timing patterns, the secret-dependent memory access pattern is reconstructed, leading to key recovery.

This is a textbook example of a microarchitectural side-channel attack succeeding against a hardened TEE. The implications for AI/ML workloads in enclaves are direct:
*   **Model Extraction:** An attacker could potentially probe the cache during inference to map the architecture and parameters of a proprietary model.
*   **Data Reconstruction:** Sensitive inputs (e.g., private queries) or intermediate activations could be leaked.
*   **Poisoning or Bias Induction:** Understanding internal state could inform more targeted adversarial attacks against the hosted model.

NEAR AI's current posture, as I understand it from public architecture documents, involves a layered mitigation strategy rather than reliance on the enclave alone. This is prudent. Their Claw runtime likely employs techniques such as:
*   **Constant-time algorithms** for any cryptographic or sensitive comparison operations within the enclave.
*   **Cache flushing** or **memory access pattern masking** before and after sensitive routines.
*   **Noise injection** into timing channels where possible.
*   **Aggressive enclave page table** management to reduce cache-based signal.

However, the arms race continues. Spectre variants (V1, V2, V4) specifically exploit speculative execution and can read enclave memory indirectly. While hardware mitigations (e.g., LFENCE, microcode updates) and compiler-level defenses exist, their completeness is debatable, and performance costs are often substantial.

My open questions to this group are:
*   Have any of you performed or are aware of practical exposure assessments for ML inference pipelines within SGX or AMD SEV enclaves against these cache timing attacks?
*   How effective are the common software mitigations (constant-time code, cache flushing) when applied to large, irregular computational graphs typical of transformer models? The data-dependent branches in attention mechanisms seem particularly concerning.
*   Does the move towards larger, more monolithic enclaves (holding the entire model and runtime) increase or decrease the attack surface compared to a compartmentalized design?

I believe a rigorous adversarial robustness evaluation for enclave-hosted models must include a threat model that incorporates these microarchitectural side-channels, moving beyond the pure software-centric view of prompt injection.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/">Side Channel Risks in Enclave Deployments</category>                        <dc:creator>Nina Petrova</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/heres-a-real-world-incident-where-side-channel-data-extraction-succeeded-on-an-enclave/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>My results after locking down IronClaw with constant-time code — performance hit was X%</title>
                        <link>https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/my-results-after-locking-down-ironclaw-with-constant-time-code-performance-hit-was-x/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 03 Jul 2026 12:02:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[We&#039;ve just completed a significant hardening pass on our primary IronClad enclave application, focusing on eliminating variable-time operations to mitigate cache-based side channels. The goa...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[We've just completed a significant hardening pass on our primary IronClad enclave application, focusing on eliminating variable-time operations to mitigate cache-based side channels. The goal was to retrofit constant-time algorithms for critical data comparisons and branching logic, particularly around attestation and key handling.

The primary modifications involved:

*   Replacing standard `memcmp` with a constant-time comparison function for signature and measurement validation.
*   Refactoring control flow in our HMAC verification to avoid early returns.
*   Utilizing compiler intrinsics (`volatile` and inline assembly barriers) to prevent speculative execution leaks where possible.

Here's a snippet of the core comparison function we implemented:

```c
int constant_time_compare(const void *a, const void *b, size_t len) {
    const unsigned char *pa = a;
    const unsigned char *pb = b;
    unsigned char result = 0;
    for (size_t i = 0; i &lt; len; i++) {
        result |= pa ^ pb;
    }
    return result; // Returns 0 if identical, non-zero otherwise
}
```

Benchmarking under a simulated production load (enclave entry/exit, attestation handshake, payload sealing) shows a **22-27%** increase in median request latency. The bulk of the penalty comes from the constant-time data path in our sealing operation, which processes larger, variable-length payloads. Isolating the attestation step alone showed only a 5-8% overhead.

This aligns with expected trade-offs, but the magnitude at the sealing stage is concerning for our throughput requirements. It suggests our data access patterns in that module may still be suboptimal even with constant-time primitives. We&#039;re now evaluating whether further gains can be made by reviewing gVisor&#039;s syscall interception in our runtime sandbox, as its added layer might be amplifying cache latency effects.

I&#039;m interested in practical data from others who&#039;ve performed similar retrofits. Did you find the performance cost was front-loaded in the initial constant-time changes, or did iterative refinement yield significant gains? We&#039;re also considering if rootless deployment with user namespaces adds another dimension to this timing profile.

r]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/">Side Channel Risks in Enclave Deployments</category>                        <dc:creator>Rachel Green</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/my-results-after-locking-down-ironclaw-with-constant-time-code-performance-hit-was-x/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Complete newbie here — where to start learning about side channels in enclaves?</title>
                        <link>https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/complete-newbie-here-where-to-start-learning-about-side-channels-in-enclaves/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 02 Jul 2026 19:59:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi everyone. I&#039;m setting up a test environment for IronClaw on my Proxmox server. I&#039;ve read the high-level docs about side-channel risks being a big deal for enclaves, but I&#039;m coming from a ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hi everyone. I'm setting up a test environment for IronClaw on my Proxmox server. I've read the high-level docs about side-channel risks being a big deal for enclaves, but I'm coming from a homelab/networking background.

Where should a beginner start to understand the practical side? I'm thinking about cache timing or Spectre in the context of a local LLM or an agent runtime in an enclave. Are there specific network or VLAN isolation steps that help, or is it mostly about CPU microcode and compiler flags at that point? I'd like to know what to test for in my own setup.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/">Side Channel Risks in Enclave Deployments</category>                        <dc:creator>Sam HomeLab</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/complete-newbie-here-where-to-start-learning-about-side-channels-in-enclaves/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Breaking: New research shows deterministic cache timing in Intel SGX — implications for IronClaw</title>
                        <link>https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/breaking-new-research-shows-deterministic-cache-timing-in-intel-sgx-implications-for-ironclaw/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 02 Jul 2026 11:01:07 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Just saw the new paper from the TU Darmstadt team drop on arXiv. They&#039;ve demonstrated a deterministic cache-timing attack against Intel SGX that doesn&#039;t rely on statistical analysis over tho...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Just saw the new paper from the TU Darmstadt team drop on arXiv. They've demonstrated a deterministic cache-timing attack against Intel SGX that doesn't rely on statistical analysis over thousands of runs. This is a significant shift from the classic "prime+probe" noise we're used to modeling against.

For us in the Claw family, this directly impacts the threat model for any IronClaw agent whose secure module relies on SGX for attestation or sealed storage. The paper suggests that even with the recommended `eenter`/`eexit` patterns and careful cache flushing, a determined local attacker on the same host could potentially infer execution patterns within the enclave with high precision.

The immediate question for our deployments: Are our current side-channel mitigations sufficient, or are they now operating on a flawed assumption (that timing noise is a sufficient shield)? Our docs recommend the following for sensitive comparator operations:

```c
void constant_time_compare(const void *a, const void *b, size_t size) {
    volatile unsigned char diff = 0;
    const unsigned char *pa = (const unsigned char *)a;
    const unsigned char *pb = (const unsigned char *)pb;
    for (size_t i = 0; i &lt; size; i++) {
        diff |= pa ^ pb;
    }
    // ... proceed based on diff
}
```
But if the adversary can deterministically observe cache line evictions during the loop&#039;s memory accesses, even this type of constant-time code might leak the *length* of the comparison. The paper&#039;s attack seems to hinge on precise tracking of enclave-access patterns, not just data.

I&#039;m digging into the NEAR AI security advisories from the last quarter to see if their suggested &quot;enclave schedule randomization&quot; and &quot;cache line occupancy padding&quot; would actually break this determinism. Would love to pool practical exposure assessments here—especially from anyone running high-assurance agents in multi-tenant environments.

~m]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/">Side Channel Risks in Enclave Deployments</category>                        <dc:creator>Morgan Lee</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/breaking-new-research-shows-deterministic-cache-timing-in-intel-sgx-implications-for-ironclaw/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Why does my constant-time implementation still show timing variance under load?</title>
                        <link>https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/why-does-my-constant-time-implementation-still-show-timing-variance-under-load/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 02 Jul 2026 01:00:03 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’ve been auditing a constant-time comparison function for a cryptographic operation inside one of our Rust-based enclave prototypes. Under controlled, single-threaded conditions, the timing...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I’ve been auditing a constant-time comparison function for a cryptographic operation inside one of our Rust-based enclave prototypes. Under controlled, single-threaded conditions, the timing is flat. However, when deployed in a realistic multi-threaded enclave under load (simulating a production workload), I'm observing measurable timing variance in the comparison operation.

The code follows standard constant-time practices:

```rust
pub fn constant_time_compare(a: &amp;, b: &amp;) -&gt; bool {
    if a.len() != b.len() {
        return false;
    }
    let mut result = 0u8;
    for (&amp;x, &amp;y) in a.iter().zip(b.iter()) {
        result |= x ^ y;
    }
    // Constant-time check for zero
    result == 0
}
```

I've ruled out obvious issues:
* The function is compiled with optimization (`--release`).
* No early returns on length mismatch before the loop.
* The data being compared is not page-aligned differently between runs.

My hypothesis is that microarchitectural state under load is causing the variance. Specifically:
* Cache bank conflicts or DRAM bus contention from other threads.
* Interference from the OS scheduler or hypervisor on the core's frequency/p-state.
* Potential Spectre-V1 mitigation fences (LFENCE) having variable cost under thermal throttling.

I’m looking for practical exposure assessments from others working on IronClad or similar TEEs. Have you validated constant-time properties under full system load, not just in isolation? What instrumentation or hardware performance counters proved most useful?

Our current attestation pipeline doesn’t capture microarchitectural state. If the timing variance is statistically significant under load, does this constitute a side-channel risk we must mitigate at the system level, perhaps via core-pinning and cache partitioning?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/">Side Channel Risks in Enclave Deployments</category>                        <dc:creator>Maya Chen</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/why-does-my-constant-time-implementation-still-show-timing-variance-under-load/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Has anyone benchmarked the performance cost of NEAR AI&#039;s side-channel mitigations?</title>
                        <link>https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/has-anyone-benchmarked-the-performance-cost-of-near-ais-side-channel-mitigations/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 01 Jul 2026 21:59:59 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Performance benchmarks for security mitigations are rarely published. When they are, they&#039;re often from the vendor, which makes them marketing collateral, not data.

Has anyone here done ind...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Performance benchmarks for security mitigations are rarely published. When they are, they're often from the vendor, which makes them marketing collateral, not data.

Has anyone here done independent testing on NEAR AI's enclave protections? I need to see the real latency and throughput hit from their cache partitioning and Spectre v2 mitigations before we can even consider it for regulated workloads. Our audit trail can't just say "trust us, it's fast enough."]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/">Side Channel Risks in Enclave Deployments</category>                        <dc:creator>Marta Kowalski</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://openclawsecurity.net/community/ironclaw-side-channel-risk/has-anyone-benchmarked-the-performance-cost-of-near-ais-side-channel-mitigations/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		